Cashback up to 30%
1win how to withdraw money to a card?
How to withdraw money to a 1win online casino client?
1win casino introduces many payment systems, including cryptocurrencies. All of them allow you to quickly and reliably withdraw your money without any commission from the gambling establishment.
But to understand how to withdraw money from 1win to a card, you need to remember the following:
- All funds that were previously made as a deposit must be wagered back in full. This is a mandatory requirement for all gambling establishments operating legally.
- You can freely withdraw up to 50,000 RUB or the equivalent of this amount in another currency. But this rule does not apply to every single transaction - each withdrawal is recorded by the system, and if the limit is exceeded for the entire period of the client’s gaming activity, transactions are blocked.
- There is one way to get rid of the limit - go through identification on the 1win online casino website. Immediately after this, you will be able to withdraw real money to your card instantly and without restrictions.
Convenient interface for withdrawing money to a card
Note that the 1win client will also be helped to understand how to withdraw money to the card by informative information sections. They are available at the very bottom of the main page of the online casino.
And now let’s move on to how to withdraw money from 1win to a card from the main menu:
- Click on the three dots button next to your profile picture.
- In the drop-down menu, click on “Withdrawal”.
- Specify the amount of money to withdraw and select the appropriate payment system.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button and wait for confirmation of sending the request.
- Funds from the 1vin online casino will arrive to you soon! The exact timing depends both on the withdrawal amount and on the choice of payment system.
It is important to note that for residents of some countries, withdrawal to the card is not possible due to obvious restrictions. In this case, you can transfer your money to an electronic wallet or in cryptocurrency.